Review: Lip Sleeping Mask [Berry] – Laneige
I saw this Lip Sleeping Mask a few weeks ago and I was instantly intrigued. I wanted to try it to get rid of my dead skin because winter and spring kill my lips.
To melt stubborn dead skin cells and provide moisture. Also, claims to make your lips smooth and elastic.
- It has a nice berry scent and it reminds me of my childhood for some reason. They also have vanilla and apple lime which I wouldn’t mind trying.
- Lips weren’t chapped in the morning.
- I got mine on sale for $13.99 and it’s normally $20. I’m not sure if the price is worth it.
- I didn’t notice any melting of dead skin cells.
- I’m surprised I haven’t lost the spatula already, but definitely can happen with my luck.
When I bought it, my initial thought it was a lip scrub. But, it turned out to just be a lip balm.
I used it at night and the next morning my lips were soft but, I feel like that’s normal whenever you put on balm at night.
I also think there are cheaper options and I would recommend ChapStick’s Lip Moisturizer and Burt’s Bees’ Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm. Also, Burt’s Bees has a pack called Fruit Oasis if you’re looking for something with flavor. Oh, and I can’t forget Aquaphor’s Lip Repair. I love the Aquaphor line and never disappoints.
I’m on the fence if I would buy it again, I do want to try other flavors, but I wouldn’t run to the store to get another one anytime soon.
Have you tried this lip sleeping mask? Do you have a favorite?
Disclaimer – This post is not sponsored by any of the brands mentioned in this post. All thoughts are my own. There are affiliate links throughout and they don’t cost you anything. But, I do make a small percentage of the sale to keep BeautyandthesSnail.com running and for future content. Thank you x