Review: Green Tea Lip and Eye Makeup Remover – Missha the Style
Good morning Queens,
I think finding the right makeup remover is just as important as the products you use. It’s the first step of your night skin routine and using a remover that doesn’t work is a waste of everyone’s time.
That being said I’m always on the lookout for a good makeup remover. I wanted to try this makeup remover because of the green tea extract and being able to use it on my eyes and lips. I’ve been on a lipstick and lip tint obsession lately and finding something that gets rid of it fully is a must.
On with the review!
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Benzophenone – 4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polydecene, Squalane, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090)
- Mistletoe extract and Portulaca Oleracea extract to reduce irritation.
- Green Tea extract to moisture and it helps removes impurities from the skin.
- Camellia extract and chamomile extract to help irritation and soothe.
- It removed Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara Super Waterproof, not instantly but after a few swipes.
- Doesn’t have an overpowering smell.
- Green tea extract, yes, please.
- I think it’s good to travel with and didn’t spill in my bag when I did. The lid has a click to let you know it’s closed.
- It’s alcohol-free.
- Liquid separates quickly and I never know if I need to reshake it again after I use it.
- It doesn’t come out quickly. I guess this can be good and bad but, I never know if I have enough on my cotton ball/pad or if I have too much.
- I know I could go through this bottle quickly.
- The bottle has a weird shape, it looks like a deformed heart but I think it’s trying to be a leaf. None the less, it’s not successful on design.
Yes, I would purchase this again. After using this for a few days it has become one of my favorite makeup removers. For years, I was using Neutrogena’s makeup remover but after it wasn’t able to take off the Heroine waterproof mascara I stopped using it. I really like how you can use it on both your eyes and lips, it makes my night routine go a bit faster.
Have you tried this before? What’s your favorite makeup remover?
Lots of Love,