Review: Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Cream
Good Afternoon Queenies,
I really have a love for Korean Beauty products but have recently noticed an increased appreciation for Japanese products. One of my favorite brands is Shiseido and they have been on my radar for years, but I never purchased the skincare line until recently. My all-time favorite thing that Shiseido makes is their eyelash curler, it’s the only one I use as most curlers don’t fit my Asian eyes.
Today I want to review with you the Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Cream. This isn’t the first product I’ve purchased, last month I bought the Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream (and I love it for my night time routine) and Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil. The eye cream is in the same family (as the day cream) and has the same distinct floral smell that I love.
- My skin felt moisturized instantly and throughout the day
- Sunscreen benefit!
- Heavy jar, I always like products that sit well in your hand, however this is a personal preference and could be a negative for others
- A little goes a long way and you don’t have to use a lot to cover your face
- Jar will last a while
- Nice floral scent, its light and not overpowering
- SPF 18 – I normally like my sunscreen SPF a bit higher
- Isn’t a light formula and is thicker than most day creams
- Price – not cheap $57
- If you like smaller jars, this is not the one for you
Conclusion: I really like using this day cream and I like the benefits it gives your skin. I wore this cream under my makeup a couple of times and I didn’t have any issue with “melting” or an oily feel. It does have a semi-sticky feel when you first apply it but using powder gets rid of that feeling. I would purchase this again and I’m hoping to get more of the line in the future.
Snail Rating: 5/5
Random Thought: One thing I’m curious about is how long it will take me to use up the whole jar. Hmmm…