MUST TRY! Gel Hut Mun White Review
Good morning, Queens!
Pores; I hate them, I won’t lie. Obviously, you need them as they are important to let your skin breath and your hair grow… But they annoy me a lot. As a kid growing up with moderate to severe acne and skin as oily as a fry basket (enlarged pores were guaranteed!). It has been my skin frustration from young adult to late teens years. Now that I’m in my late 20s things have calmed down. However, I’m not immune, as I still get the occasional pimple party on my face. This leads me to my years and years of trying to find a product that can really clean out the dirt from my pores.
I’ve been trying various masks and pore strips and have had some luck here and there. While I was looking around for some new Asian Beauty products I came across the product Gel Hut Mun White (or Gel Hut Man Hun White. Any difference, anyone?) from Thailand. I’ve never heard of this product before and saw that the peel was extreme. I had to try and experience myself!
How to use:
- Before applying the product you should wash your face to prepare your pores for the extracting!
- Make sure that your skin is dry and free of products.
- Apply the cream with your finger or a brush on your trouble spots. I would recommend your t-zone as its the most common place for clogged pores. Remember: the thicker the layer of cream is the longer it will take to dry and a thin layer won’t work.
- Your kit should of come with a bunch of paper that feels like a thicker tissue paper and place on the area where you put the cream.
- Wait until it is completely dry to the touch. I didn’t time it, but I’m estimating that 15 mins is enough.
- Pull the paper at the bottom and work upwards.
- And now you can see the results which is my favorite part. I don’t know why it’s so satisfying. Hello, pore forest!
- The downside of this product is that it has the weirdest smell. It’s a light perfume smell but a hint of mint. It also had a cooling effect when I used it.
- When I received my little bottle I notice that the formula wasn’t smooth like Elmer’s glue (like other reviewer’s bottles). I realized it had semi-dried out. Instead of completely scrapping it, I pour a little bit of water and mixed. It turned into the consistency of cottage cheese… Not very appetizing. I just used my finger to apply and it worked out just fine.
- Hurt Factor was a 2.5 out of 5 for me and I didn’t think it hurt that bad when removing. However, skin around the eyes hurt a bit more. I would not recommended this product to anyone with sensitive skin as the hurt factor could be off the scale.
I would definitely recommend this product for pore cleaning enthusiast like me.
I’d rate it 4 out of 5 snails! Go try it and let me know your results!